Chloronite® is the new lightweight chemical glove that is exceeding industry standards.
The Glove Company’s Chloronite chemical resistant gloves have been awarded a rare 11 letter rating under the EN 374, AS/NZS 2161.10.1 2005 standard. Which is unheard of in the PPE hand safety industry!
With Chloronite you can say goodbye to those big chunky chemical gloves. Because The Glove Company has brought you into the 21st century with this modern lightweight solution.
Thanks to The Glove Company you now have the option of using a lightweight flexible and dexterous glove for a vast range of hazardous chemicals.
This is the result of exhaustive research and development which has produced a world leading solution for chemical protection in hand safety.
To view the Chloronite Chemical Resistance Guide click here.
- Automotive – Paint/Panel, Mechanical Workshops, Detailing, Engine & Transmissions, Diesel Mechanics, Tyre Fitting.
- Aviation and Defence.
- Oils, Lubricants, Fuel Handling, Hydraulic Repairs & Maintenance.
- Commercial / Domestic Cleaning and Hygiene.
- Material Handling, Construction and Painting.
- DIY and Home Maintenance.
- Food Manufacturing, Dairy.
- Bio-Security, Laboratories.
- Gardening, Agriculture, Farming.
- Lightweight and High Dexterity.
- New level of Chemical Protection.
- New proven Twin Material Blend delivering chemical protection and ease of wear.
- Comfortable, accelerator free nitrile lining.
- 300mm Length (12″).
- Textured fingers.
- Independent third-party tested with an 11 letter chemical rating.
- Ideal for use with damaging solvents, volatile fuels, oils, corrosive acids, burning alkali and hazardous chemicals.
- NSN (Nato) Defence Codification.
- Colour: Red.
Michael (verified owner) –
Reliable and great to have a stand-out colour to help distinguish from other gloves we use.
ms emmitt (verified owner) –
Quite narrow sleeves – makes them a bit tricky to get into, but really good fit and comfortable once on.
Sue (verified owner) –
the one most suitable for our needs
admin (store manager) –
Thank you for taking the time to give feedback,
Yes, Chloronite is a very unique glove because they have chemical resistance and aren’t bulky. However as Chloronite is a lightweight glove, it is designed for more incidental contact.
If the glove was exposed to long-term submersion it could start deteriorating.
Apologies on my behalf for any confusion. I have been in contact with our supplier and have now uploaded the official EN-374 chemical resistance specification guide for the Chloronite gloves.
The guide makes it easy to see what chemicals Chloronite gloves are resistant to. Any other questions please feel free to contact us 🙂
Nicole Thomas –
I was initially THRILLED about these gloves rated EN-374 but so thin! It is near impossible to find gloves scoped for both Methylene Iodide and Acetone. However, we found that they tore very easily, one lab user had the gloves tear (around the thumb join) 3 times. On my third time using them they tore on me too! In addition we found the red color to leach out after the gloves were used in acetone which they are supposed to be good for! It is great idea, but they definitely need some tweaks to be the glove they promise.