BlueHeat® Heat Resistant Gloves will keep you cool when things get heated!
Blue Heat Gloves are a lightweight heat tested glove that is the everyday solution to temperature affected items up to 150 degrees Celsius.
Made from comfortable, cool cotton and void filled coated dipped latex to produce a super wrinkle finish that minimizes the contact surface area of the glove on high temperature items.
Your grip is assured in either wet or dry conditions, even with oil and other hydrocarbons the coating will easily handle almost any environment where a tough flexible heat resistance glove is required.
BlueHeat, Heat Resistant Gloves are perfect for conventional cooking, allowing you more grip and control then traditional oven mitts.
Suitable for various industries:
- Automotive – Paint/Panel, Mechanical Workshops, Detailing, Engine & Transmissions, Diesel Mechanics, Tyre Fitting
- Aviation and Defence
- Hydraulic Repairs & Maintenance
- Commercial / Domestic Cooking
- Material Handling, Steel and Metal Manufacturing, Construction
- DIY and Home Maintenance
- Hospitality and Food Manufacturing
- Other industries where heat protection is required
- Resists temperatures up to 150 degrees Celsius – Level 3
- Lightweight and cool to wear
- Made from cotton and void filled, coated and dipped latex to produce a super wrinkle finish that minimizes the contact surface area of the glove on high temperature items
- Tested to EN 407 Class 2 to Level 3 for contact heat
- Tested to EN 388 2143 for abrasion & cut resistance
- Palms and fingers coated in 2000um of void filled latex
- Fully washable and re-usable
- High levels of grip
Not suitable for welding or an open flame application